Monday, July 1, 2013

Lady Millard at The Harlem Arts Festival

   Lady Millard 
At the Harlem Arts Festival


This past Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the Harlem Arts Festival, and get the most amazing opportunity to meet Lady Millard herself. After seeing her tags and artwork sprinkled around the New York City area I felt like I was meeting a rock star. And a rock star she is, a very nice and cool rock star. 

At the Harlem Arts Festival she was selling originals, prints, and hand painted earrings. While I was admiring her work a crowd would form just outside her tent. You could hear a constant "wow" "ohhhh" and "ahh"s. My fiancé, our friend Eric and myself were invited to sign the back of the lady cloud tag poster and I didn't know what to tag or say because nothing could compare to Lady's beautiful style. I was also so ecstatic to find out that Lady Millard has been getting lots of interviews recently and I am so happy for all her exposure. I'm excited to see what's next for this Lady.