Friday, November 16, 2012

Demon wrestling

Only at Foxy Loxy in savannah ga. When I lived in savannah I was surprised to find out that down the block my old printmaking teacher at SCAD had turned a beautiful Victorian home into a hip coffee shop that promoted local artist. Non of this flowers and paintings of the coastal empire but inspiring work.First of all if I knew my teacher made such great coffee I'd ask her to make me some a long time ago. But it's so nice to see savannah develop into such a cool city. Now instead of having everything be downtown we now find shops and restaurants popping up in residential areas bringing more to everyone.
Foxy Loxy is the best place to enjoy some great coffee and art in an environment that makes you feel as though you never left your home.
Drink and be merry.
Below are some pieces I enjoyed at Foxy Loxy the fat cat being a favorite of course.