Friday, October 1, 2010

Sky Ferreira ‘Obsession’




watch the video by clicking the link above!

check sky out!

Sky I have never really known personally but I know her brother and he would always mention how hard his sister was working to really have what she wants to do really take off and happen. Quai (her brother) is doing the same thing with his photography. So far both sky and Quai (Nikko Lamere) have really set forth in achieving their goals and dreams. It makes someone like myself take a look at my life and try to work harder at some of the things I wish to accomplish.
Sky's U.S music video "Obsession" came out yesterday and I recommend you check it out. She has worked so hard and is really talented let alone I hear she is pretty awsome too. So keep checking up on what her and Nikko are doing. show support!