Tuesday, April 6, 2010

seriously

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT WAS CRAZY! AT ONE POINT... LET ME SEE IF I CAN REMEMBER..... i was saving animals from this floating boat in the sky.. i dont know, sounds a little bit like the movie up.
it was a mix tho, the ending was kind of like the cube where it was an obstacle i had to get out of, but not so gruesome and not so (u will never get out of it) alot more badass
racing... with lights like tron! I LOVE YOU TRON!
( and i havent seen this movie.. but it has the words racing and dream so they fit. )

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I CANT REMEMBER EXCEPT FOR THE LAST SCENE.

-i was being chased by something and i was in this obstacle course but its was super crazy. ( i wonder if this has anything to do with "the cube" or "hypercube" or any other sifi movie paddie makes me watch that i end up enjoying). i dont know if i can really fully explain it. it was beyond belief weird.
ok there were rows that i had to drive over, above me and not so high up were white lines that if i touched then id be fried. so on either side of this long plate with giant bumps that if i tried to go completely up id get fried, there were ramps so i can jump over the frying annoying beams of white light. so i get on the ramp and i am in the air and i go over and i do abunch of other crazy shit and i wake up.

-the strangest part is before that scene my dream was CRAZY, there should be a movie about it.