Wednesday, February 24, 2010



Ive been thinking.... and thinking.... and well i started to look at houses in los angeles to see how much they are and surprisingly i found many places for cheap, in awsome areas of town. now i cant get the idea of paddie and i living in l.a. I love you Savannah! but sooner or later I will have to say goodbye again, so I have to make these days and months memorable. Wow, now that i think about it, im going to miss Savannah, and I haven't left yet and I wont be leaving for another year but still. Savannah has been both a place to grow up as a child and to find myself at one point of my life. Savannah got me to where I am today. Los Angeles i feel will take me where i need to go tomorow. (i did grow up in los angeles tho, so i dont know what that means, but yah). Savannah is so pretty, and a tight knit community of both thugs, southerners, art people, and the ones that we cant put in a catagory. Im excited, i am, but i guess Savannah will always be in my heart. it is the heart of the south, because i will always feel love here (corny!). but its true, damnit!
I will have lots of fun in Los Angeles!!!!!!! more than you know. more than i know.

Since i got some plans for my future i guess i can loosen up, let go, have fun here while i can and enjoy the day. SIEZE THE DAY HOE!
and dont go broke, while trying to.

i wonder if louie and moo will like the westside?